Hialeah is a city in Florida. This city is the best way to come close to nature and wildlife. The city offers many activities to be enjoyed individually and with family. It offers activities like hiking, sight-seeing, gaming, fishing and a lot more. The place is famous for its liveliness and adventurous spirit.
Places to visit:
- Amelia Earhart Park – Amelia Earhart Park is constructed in the land area of 515 acres. It contains a petting zoo, playground, pony rides and five fishing lakes.
- Hialeah Park Racing & Casino- Hialeah Park Racing & Casino is spread across 234 acres of land. It has a racetrack and casino which offers slots, table games and a wide range of eateries.
- Casino Miami- Casino Miami is a center with gaming, jai alai events, live music, Cuban dining and many other activities.
- Curtiss Mansion- It is also popularly known as the Miami Springs.
- Goodlet Park – Goodlet Park is a popular site which offers athletic fields and courts, a dance studio and a theater.
- Bucky Dent Park- Bucky Dent Park is a 25 acre park with swimming pools, 30 ft waterslides, sports fields, a recreation center and a gymnasium.
- Miami Lakes Optimist Park- It is a community park with a soccer field, tennis courts, a playground, fitness stations and restrooms.
Places to stay:
- Hialeah Motel- Hialeah Motel offers the most vibrant rooms and suites with jacuzzis along with adjoining garages and free Wi-Fi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Hialeah- Holiday Inn is a modern architecture hotel offering free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Palacio Inn Motel- Palacio Inn has very comfortable rooms with complimentary breakfast and airport shuttles.
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport- Holiday Inn is extremely close to the airport and has affordable rooms along with amenities like a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.
- Hyatt Place Miami Airport East- Hyatt Place is very close to the airport. It offers a free airport shuttle, free hot breakfast and a fitness room.