Hialeah city in Florida is the sixth largest city in Miami-Dade County. Spanish is the most common and the most spoken language in Hialeah which has attributed to the attraction of numerous companies to the city for business. The headquarter of the second largest Spanish television network, that is, Telemundo, is in this city.
Places to visit-
- Amelia Earhart Park- A beautiful park with pony rides for tourists.
- Hialeah Park Racing and Casino- It is known for horse racing and a gambling destination for purpose of entertainment.
- Casino Miami- It is a casino having lively ambience with Cuban eats and jai alai.
- Curtiss Mansion-It is a magnificently architecture mansion.
- Goodlet Park- It is a community park for relaxation and a theatre for entertainment.
- Miami Lakes Optimist Park- It has a fitness are for those who are health conscious.
- Royal Oaks Park- It is a sports area with athletic fields and a playground for the kids.
- Golden Eagle Park- A huge playground in the city park is the best place for kids to play.
- Arcola Lakes Park
- O’Quinn Park
Places to stay-
- Holiday Inn Miami West- A budget hotel with a restaurant, bar and an outdoor pool facility for the guests.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Miami- It offers modern lodging and a well-equipped fitness center for a healthy stay of the guests.
- Ramada Hialeah- They have an outdoor pool and a restaurant which serves exquisite cuisine that the guests can enjoy.
- Aladdin Hotel Miami- It is a 3-star hotel with good service and reasonable offers for a comfortable stay.